Campus Miguel de Unamuno, Universidad de Salamanca
Pre-enrollment fee: 960 €
Tuition Fee: 6.600 €
BONUSES FOR THE COMPANY:
Individual Training Permit (PIF)
The Global MBA is a program directed to those profiles interested in acquiring an international vision of the business world. It is entirely provided in English offering a unique experience with educational contents and experiences that prepare the student for a professional and globalize work environment.
Thursdays and Fridays: 16:00h – 21:00h
Saturdays: 09:00 h – 14:00 h
+ Business English
6 months in class teaching
+6 months final project
WHAT WILL THIS MASTER PROVIDE TO YOU?
Training and support for a professional develop in international environments.
Expertise in corporate management knowledge in global business.
Integration of different multicultural point of views that are involved in business management.
University degree in any discipline
HIGH LEVEL OF ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
B2 or higher
Interest in developing your knowledge in the world of business and enterprise.
A global perspective in the current economic and social environment.
Decision Making and Innovation
Soft and Hard Skills
Global Corporate Strategy
Global Business and Change Management
Advanced Financial Management
Global Corporate Marketing
Internship in a Company
The practical training is guaranteed in a great extent thanks to the teaching team which is formed in a 90% by enterprise executives and professionals from different sectors. The remaining 10% consist of university professors with an extensive experience in business training.
The learning method as well as how the Global MBA is design in IME Business School results in a university master that is an excellent opportunity for non-Spanish speakers that would like to continue with their postgraduate studies in a foreign country. The teaching team is composed of teachers from different sectors and enterprises that make the learning experience unique. Currently I am doing my internship in Grupo Blázquez, a well-known cured ham enterprise. Thanks to this experience, I started my professional career in Spain with my previous background in China and putting into practice everything I learnt in the Global MBA.
The Global MBA is a high-quality university master. Thanks to it I had the opportunity of being taught by executives that work for international enterprises which gave me a wider outlook of the business world. Without the multidisciplinary and international training provided by this master, my working day a day would be more difficult. I value this experience as truly positive.
I am from Italy, I came to study the Global MBA after graduating in “Languages in the Information Society”, that is why I did not have any experience in business subjects. However, thanks to this opportunity, I was able to face this challenge with interest while I developed truly useful skills that I put in practice both during my internship and my current job. The best of all? The master is fully provided in English with teachers that are high raking position managers or CEOs even. Additionally, during this experience I got to meet wonderful people from different backgrounds thanks to this heterogeneous environment that the master provides.
GET MORE INFORMATION